Friday, October 17, 2008

Relaxation

I love rainy days. It always seems like the world slows down and you can feel good about sleeping late and spending the day watching TV, listening to music, and just doing a lot of nothing. I never feel pressured to do anything on rainy days. I really needed a day like this today. So far I have spent the day sleeping, running errands, catching up on the news, and spending time with my dog... and I do not anticipate doing much more than that until tomorrow.

As graduation approaches, my life is flashing before my eyes, and I am becoming more and more conscious of how fast life can pass us by. Any moment I can have were I can stop, breathe, and relax is appreciated : )

"There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Gandhi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also enjoyed this relaxing and lazy rainy day...
Especially the 2 hour Wife Swap block on Lifetime!!